Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A letter from a buyer

Hola D. Mr. Zapatero

You must be aware of the gigantic fraud that has robbed so many people of their life savings perpetrated by the Directors of the Trampolin Hills Golf Resort Company. In excess of 50 million Euros has gone missing and no-one seems to care. I have lost 56000 Euros which I paid as a deposit on a new apartment. This has never been built and my subsequent Court action is still awaiting a hearing after over two years.

I have been in touch with my Euro MP Hon MacMillan -Smith and my local UK MP but it is the Spanish Government that is letting everybody down by not taking any action.

How can you instil any confidence in your property market without taking action? Surely you want people to buy property in Spain, to spend money in Spain and enjoy the Spanish life style?

The only way people will stop quitting your country is if they see that you support your property market and put a stop to all the unfairness and illegal activity that still goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment